Book Title: Visualizing Human Biology, 4th Edition
Author: Kathleen A. Ireland
Visualizing Human Biology 4th edition
- Visualizing Human Biology Lab Manual, Binder Ready Version
- The Mystery of Redemption, 2nd Edition, Semester Edition, PAPERBACK
- Biology 21 Lab Manual v1.3: Laboratory manual to accompany SJSU's Biology 21.
- The Church, Semester Edition, PAPERBACK
- The Story of the Human Body: Evolution, Health, and Disease
- Lab Manual for Human Biology
- The Blessed Trinity, Semester Edition, PAPERBACK
- Your Inner Fish: A Journey into the 3.5-Billion-Year History of the Human Body
- Great Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe (Enriched Classics)
- Faith and Revelation, Semester Edition
includes many new features, additions, and visuals used to teach and explain. Varied learning styles are used through blogs, podcasts, animations and videos. Furthermore, box features highlight engaging stories that help maintain interest in the science behind the stories and connect what's relevant today with how human biology works. A new Visualizing Human Biology Lab Manual is fully compatible with the text, bringing the Visualizing approach into the laboratory setting.